We are please to announce that Roxton Industries, largest distributor of industrial grade disinfectant wipes in Canada, has become our exclusive Canadian distributor.
Astronautical engineers are currently testing our Paper Shower – Alcohol Free product for use on future space station missions.
Just released! Our new Orange Paint Wipes™ are pre-moistened paint-cutting towelettes that are designed to lift away paint and ink from your hands. The wipes are formulated with natural oils and an emollient that is safe for hands and skin, and will not cause drying, unlike similar products. The non-scratching towel is abrasive on one side and smooth on the other side. Orange Paint Wipes™ contain a citrus scent that dissipates when skin dries. http://www.bodywipecompany.com
Keeping fit does not have to be difficult. If you are determined and persistent, you can easily achieve all of your fitness goals this summer. You don’t even have to sweat it out at the gym or spend hours pounding the pavement each week. There are many alternative forms of fitness, which will not only enable you to get fit, but will also ensure that your workouts are effective. So, if you want to make this summer the time to shake-up your workout routine, then check out these fitness techniques:
- HIIT: The buzz around High-Intensity Interval Training has been building momentum for a couple of years now, but with even more evidence pointing to its efficiency. HIIT is basically an intense version of interval training. By alternating between short burst of intense aerobic exercise and low intensity rest periods you could improve your cardiovascular health, condition your body, and increase your ability to burn fat in as little as 4 minutes per session.
- Fusion Fitness: This method is great if you are strapped for time because it packs cardio, strength training, and flexibility into one session. By combining the three most important aspects of fitness into one simple workout, it is possible to burn more fat, tone up, and build more muscle quickly.
- Functional Fitness: Functional fitness is the perfect workout solution for anyone who wants to condition his or her body for everyday living. Functional fitness concentrates on exercises which will not only tone the body, increase fitness, and aid weight loss, but also enable the practitioner to carry out everyday tasks, such as lifting heavy grocery bags, with ease. This is achieved by using strength training to promote movements that force various muscles to work together, rather than in isolation, and by improving power, force, and coordination, which is essential for performing daily tasks.
- Bodyweight Training: There is no need to fork out for an expensive gym membership when you already have the only thing you will ever need to get fit – your own body. Bodyweight training utilizes the weight of the body to provide an excellent resistance workout. The great thing about this kind of training is that you can do it almost anywhere, at any time, and you can always find a workout to match your fitness level. Whether you choose push-ups, squats, lunges, crunches, or anything else you can think of, bodyweight training can be tailored to you fitness liking.
- Wearable Technology: There’s a huge fuss being made of wearable technology at the moment. We’re all hooked to the Internet already, so it makes sense to harness its incredible power to get fit. Wearable technology is one way we can do just that. Wearable technologies comprise of products like heart rate monitors and activity trackers which, when attached to the body, can log all exercise taken and upload it to the internet, where the wearer can monitor their progress and adjust their activity levels as necessary.
Coming in June 2018! Our new paint removing hand wipes. These wipes are specially formulated to remove paint from your hands.
RIP Verne Troyer. Saddened to hear about his passing. Body Wipe Company Co-Founder, Jim Bahcall with Verne at a Primetime Emmy Awards sponsor party in LA.
We’re tired of April feeling like winter. If the weather report contains any more salt and ice, they better be talking about a margarita!
Living a busy life is not unusual for most people. Often it’s our busy life that we use as an excuse for not scheduling enough exercise into our day. While it may not be possible to find a couple of extra hours in your day to get fit, it does not have to prevent you from getting any exercise. Here are 6 ways to work some exercise into your hectic schedule.
- Wake Up Earlier
Waking up early to exercise might seem like an insurmountable task! But, if you start gradually by waking up five to fifteen minutes earlier than normal to exercise, it soon will become apart of your daily routine.
- Use You Lunch Hour
Exercising during your lunch hour can be a perfect time for those of you that waking up earlier just doesn’t work! You can take a quick walk or bike ride. You can even walk to and from your lunch destination, or eat while working and devote your entire break to fitness.
- Park Farther Away
Instead of spending that extra five minutes driving around a parking lot looking for a close spot, park farther away. Use this added five minutes to walk. The health benefits from adding a few extra steps in your daily life can be significant!
- Ride Your Bike
Riding your bike to work or for local errands is a great way to go green, save money and get fit all in at once.
- Take The Stairs
If you work in a large office building with multiple floors, taking the stairs can be an easy way to add more exercise into your day.
- Exercise with your kids
If you generally sit and read or are on your phone when you take your kids to the park, you are missing out on an exercise opportunity. Instead of sitting while your children are playing, join them! Play tag, run around or swing with them for example.
I can’t believe I just saw some fool at the health club put a water bottle in the beer holder before getting on the treadmill.
We our happy to announce that our Dog Bath in a Pack product will be sold at concession stands at Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres, this upcoming baseball season.